Some time ago I had the good fortune of being asked to publish my content to DZone: Social Business. I was quite honored to be considered, after all, … Continue Reading...
“Businesses which ignore Social will expire”. A daring statement made by more and more experts in the field. You cannot opt-out of social, either you take control and win, or you let your future slip away. By adopting social you can survive the Digital Darwinism. Ask me why you need to get on … Inform yourself...
As a way of providing solid and valuable information to my readers I offer these E-books. Questions that kept me busy are answered right here. An E-book focussed on answering the one question managers keep asking: Why should I be a Social Business? Here you … Get them...
I believe that in this day and age staying in touch with on-line developments becomes more and more important. The speed with which our lives are affected by these changes is mind boggling. Past generations had a gap, but gaps developing between future generations grow larger and it happens … Learn more...
Most Shared Posts
- The Importance of Empathy5 85 6
- Collaboration: Salvation or Myth5 78 12
- Enterprise 2.0 Summit; more than just a conference! – #e20s2 59 31
- The Ten Tenets of Social Business3 82 3
- CMO’s, Get Your Social Media Rocks On, Here’s How.3 72 7
- Collaborative intranet tools you can even use on a train http://t.co/Wa2ZVmRuFQ via @DZoneSocialBiz Yesterday at 22:03
- Department of Education to research Khan Academy http://t.co/HBXjdb9gCj via @adigaskell Yesterday at 21:03
- The impact of interruptions at work http://t.co/t2eBLt4QI0 via @DZoneSocialBiz Yesterday at 19:17
- Blog Commenting - The Reason Why You Need To Do It http://t.co/f984bptJZG via @berget Yesterday at 18:09
- More from me...