Some time ago I had the good fortune of being asked to publish my content to DZone: Social Business. I was quite honored to be considered, after all, … Continue Reading...
“Businesses which ignore Social will expire”. A daring statement made by more and more experts in the field. You cannot opt-out of social, either you take control and win, or you let your future slip away. By adopting social you can survive the Digital Darwinism. Ask me why you need to get on … Inform yourself...
As a way of providing solid and valuable information to my readers I offer these E-books. Questions that kept me busy are answered right here. An E-book focussed on answering the one question managers keep asking: Why should I be a Social Business? Here you … Get them...
I believe that in this day and age staying in touch with on-line developments becomes more and more important. The speed with which our lives are affected by these changes is mind boggling. Past generations had a gap, but gaps developing between future generations grow larger and it happens … Learn more...
Most Shared Posts
- The Importance of Empathy5 106 6
- Collaboration: Salvation or Myth5 87 12
- Enterprise 2.0 Summit; more than just a conference! – #e20s2 59 31
- The Ten Tenets of Social Business3 82 3
- CMO’s, Get Your Social Media Rocks On, Here’s How.3 72 7
- Can your networking style predict start-up success? http://t.co/I9TMKcN10p via @DZoneSocialBiz 41 minutes ago
- How secure file sharing will solve your corporate Dropbox dilemma http://t.co/G5RloCYNA8 via @DZoneSocialBiz About an hour ago
- #TChat Preview: People, Performance And Building Legendary Teams http://t.co/oQc22QdtF1 via @MeghanMBiro About 3 hours ago
- Actionable Data: from Big Data to smart processes and results http://t.co/1Zt7xEEOtV via @smarketingforum About 4 hours ago
- More from me...