“Businesses which ignore Social will expire”. A daring statement made by more and more experts in the field. You cannot opt-out of social, either you take control and win, or you let your future slip away. By adopting social you can survive the Digital Darwinism. Ask me why you need to get on … Inform yourself...
As a way of providing solid and valuable information to my readers I offer these E-books. Questions that kept me busy are answered right here. An E-book focussed on answering the one question managers keep asking: Why should I be a Social Business? Here you … Get them...
I believe that in this day and age staying in touch with on-line developments becomes more and more important. The speed with which our lives are affected by these changes is mind boggling. Past generations had a gap, but gaps developing between future generations grow larger and it happens … Learn more...
Most Shared Posts
- The Importance of Empathy5 106 6
- Collaboration: Salvation or Myth5 87 12
- Enterprise 2.0 Summit; more than just a conference! – #e20s2 59 31
- The Ten Tenets of Social Business3 82 3
- CMO’s, Get Your Social Media Rocks On, Here’s How.3 72 7
- Study explores how social movements are born http://t.co/lDQra2sBnp via @adigaskell 6 minutes ago
- Frictionless customer experiences: coffee and simplicity in complexity http://t.co/hR2zRNgHgl via @smarketingforum About an hour ago
- Telecommuting: 3 Honest Truths About This Profession http://t.co/g8nxR6sEvk via @MeghanMBiro About 4 hours ago
- What impact does being watched have on our behaviours? http://t.co/0gMsk8wKnk via @DZoneSocialBiz About 6 hours ago
- More from me...