Some time ago I had the good fortune of being asked to publish my content to DZone: Social Business. I was quite honored to be considered, after all, … Continue Reading...
First of all, apologies for the two selfies, I needed a picture of (or in) an elevator, I found two. Second, this is one of the longest posts ever on … Continue Reading...
“Businesses which ignore Social will expire”. A daring statement made by more and more experts in the field. You cannot opt-out of social, either you take control and win, or you let your future slip away. By adopting social you can survive the Digital Darwinism. Ask me why you need to get on … Inform yourself...
As a way of providing solid and valuable information to my readers I offer these E-books. Questions that kept me busy are answered right here. An E-book focussed on answering the one question managers keep asking: Why should I be a Social Business? Here you … Get them...
I believe that in this day and age staying in touch with on-line developments becomes more and more important. The speed with which our lives are affected by these changes is mind boggling. Past generations had a gap, but gaps developing between future generations grow larger and it happens … Learn more...
Most Shared Posts
- Enterprise 2.0 Summit; more than just a conference! – #e20s2 59 31
- The Ten Tenets of Social Business3 82 3
- CMO’s, Get Your Social Media Rocks On, Here’s How.3 72 7
- Social Business in Europe, not what you might think.15 57 4
- Social Media is annoying, so let’s ignore it1 62 9
- The connected ways to the end goal of content marketing success http://t.co/OYcWNAmx8o via @smarketingforum Yesterday at 16:55
- Holy kaw... This is a big store. Took me 10 minutes to find Laila. (@ Albert Heijn XL) http://t.co/9rztl4uSA5 Yesterday at 10:52
- How Much Time Does Social Media Marketing Really Take? http://t.co/GSIG3u228A via @blogger_beat Yesterday at 04:27
- Infographic: Great ideas to keep your content fresh http://t.co/aXocdpg2JV via @Mark_Harai Yesterday at 03:27
- More from me...